At Associated Risks we guarantee that the personnel we source to form your vessel protection team have all the correct qualifications, have experience of serving at sea and in a hostile environment, and maintain their knowledge skills (such as Rules for the Use of Force and BMP4) and manual skills (such as weapon proficiency and first aid).
All personnel sourced will hold the following documentation, qualifications and certificates:
- Valid Passport
- STCW95 (4 modules)
- ENG1 Mariners Medical Certificate
- Criminal Record Check within last 12 months
- Medical qualification (FPOSI or above)
- Yellow fever certificate
- Firearms competency certificate
- Letter from GP stating no adverse mental health history
- SSO or PDSD certificate
- Seaman’s book/card
- Service testimonial
- Service discharge certificate
- Associated Risks MSO Course
At Associated Risks we have used our vast experience to ensure that the vessel security teams sourced by us carry the best equipment for the job.
All sourced Vessel Protection Teams will deploy with the following equipment as a minimum:
- Military Grade Marksman Rifles
- Level IV Body Armour
- Level 3III Helmets
- VHF Radios
- A Night Vision Aid
- Life Jackets
Call us now on +60 12 287 7435 (Malaysia) or contact us to speak with one of our experts. We can provide you with a free, no-obligation quotation.