Associated Risks offers expertise in maritime security, including anti-piracy strategies and bespoke superyacht security, the International Ship and Port Facility Security code (ISPS), nautical navigation and medicine in remote and hostile areas. All our maritime security specialists operate in line with Associated Risks Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) which comply with:
- IMO Best Management Practice (BMP) – version 4.
- Circular Letter No.3606: Revision to Coordinates of the High Risk Area (HRA)
- MSC.1-Circ.1339: Best Management Practices for Protection Against Somalia-Based Piracy
- MSC.1-Circ.1405-Rev2: Revised Interim Guidance to Shipowners, Ship Operators and Shipmasters on the Use of PCASP On Board Ships in The High Risk Area
- MSC.1-Circ.1406-Rev.3: Revised Interim Recommendations for Flag States Regarding the Use of PCASP On Board Ships in The High Risk Area
- Circular Letter No.3394: Interim Guidelines for Owners, Operators and Masters for Protection Against Piracy in The Gulf of Guinea Region
- MSC.1-Circ.1443: Interim Guidance to Private Maritime Security Companies Providing PCASP On Board Ships in The High Risk Area
- United Nations Convention on Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) 1982.
- Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) regulations.
- International Flag and Port state regulations.
We appreciate that every customer is different, that’s why we don’t apply ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions but instead apply tried and tested risk analysis processes to produce a maritime security solution that is specifically tailored to you and your organisation.
We offer a range of protective security services:
Call us now on +60 12 287 7435 (Malaysia) or contact us to speak with one of our experts. We can provide you with a free, no-obligation quotation.