Contingency planning, including an effective contingency plan, assesses precautionary measures, including vulnerability analysis and defence strategies. A strong contingency plan leads seamlessly to the integration of preventative measures. Prompt and comprehensive recovery is key to overcoming a crisis, and minimises the chance of further damage. A comprehensive recovery plan for business and human impact will allow you to return to full effectiveness without delay.
Crisis management is not a quick fix. It involves anticipating, identifying, studying and forecasting likely crisis situations and deciding on the specific methods an organization should use to prevent or cope with crises. Company executives must be committed to ensuring that crisis management is an integral part of the organizational structure for the long term. Associated Risks’ experts provide an integrated comprehensive crisis management plan to protect your interests.
We can help you answer the following questions:
- What events may occur that require a response?
- What disasters may happen during execution of the plan?
- What is the worst case scenario of events for the situation?
- What scenarios are possible for the situation?
- What events would cause the greatest disruption of current activities and plans?
- What happens if the costs of the plan are excessive? What happens if delays occur?
- What if key people leave the organisation?
- What are the expected moves to antagonists and competitors?
- Who or what might impede implementation of the plan?
Call us now on +60 12 287 7435 (Malaysia) or contact us to speak with one of our experts. We can provide you with a free, no-obligation quotation.